Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 16 luglio 2017

ELVIS' GOLDEN RECORDS, VOL. 3 [CD. 1997]




BMG. 1997.
USA. CD.
07863 67464 2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
It's Now Or Never
Stuck On You
Fame And Fortune
I Gotta Know
Surrender
I Feel So Bad
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
(Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
Little Sister
Good Luck Charm
Anything That's Part Of You
She's Not You
Wild In The Country
Wooden Heart
The Girl Of My Best Friend
Follow That Dream
King Of The Whole Wide World
Can't Help Falling In Love





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!djQSiZpK!0FZav0LGSrhrsp52Av6MZXtGW-suZ54zU8RGDCN1bFw

2 commenti:

  1. Thank you for this great item Marco my friend
    God bless you

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this release. Continue your great work my friend.

    RispondiElimina